Join the local NE co-op!
Eastside Food Co-op's Vision:
Eastside Food Co-op is at the forefront of a prosperous and fair cooperative economy. We provide access to healthy food, foster positive environmental impacts, cultivate a thriving community in our neighborhood, and educate members for a sustainable future.
Become a member-owner!
It's as easy as:
- Choose your payment: One payment of $100 or payment plan or $10 for 10 months
- Enjoy your benefits
- Support the community
Your investment helps build relationships with local farmers and vendors, and supports the local economy and strengthens Northeast community!
Your member-owner benefits include:*
- Monthly 5% discount on a shopping trip of your choice
- Free and discounted classes at Eastside Food Co-op and at other twin cities food co-ops
- Special member deals at your home co-op and at other Twin Cities food co-ops
- Discounts at participating businesses
- Special discounts on pre-ordered products
- Use of the co-op community room for meetings or trainings when available
- Check as a form of payment and you may get up to $25 cash back**
- Participation in the election of the board of directors, and eligibility to serve on the board of directors**
- Participation in board committees**
- Receive an annual patronage refund (when approved by the board)**
- Investment opportunities in the Co-op (shares/loans)**
- You can make updates to you membership account via the Eastside Food Co-op website.
* Benefits subject to change
**Membership must be paid in full
All owners are welcome to attend board meetings which are scheduled for the second Monday of the month in the community room.
Have questions about your membership? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org